R&D Engineer (since 2017)
INRIA Nancy (FR) – National Institute for Research in Digital Science and Technology
- Design and manufacturing of minimally invasive robots for archaeology exploration of the Khufu pyramid.
- Design experimental platforms for data acquisition and testing.
- Several working robots made and tested in real conditions
- Improve manufacturing equipment of the lab
- Prototype fully actuated micro drones for confined environment exploration.
Reliability Engineer (1 year)
GSK Vaccines – Brussels (BE)
Creation and update of maintenance plans for EHS critical equipment (as a consultant from the company Assystem)
- Malaria and Hepatitis B vaccine production units secured
- Maintenance plans updated
- EHS critical equipment flagged
- P&ID drawings updated